Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Yote Strikes Back

The Coyote has decreed that he no longer wishes to have "the ins and outs of his private life published on the world wide blogosphere". As such, I have been through post after post deleting humorous anecdote after humorous anecdote to satisfy my spoil sport of a lover boy.

I'm defaulting on the decree even now with this very post, but I'm in mourning over the loss of some great great work, and am thus willing to risk the wrath/sulking/whatever, that would ensue were he to eventually discover, one fine day, that even after he'd issued his command, I'd still gone ahead to write about him (Ooops.. held myself just now from writing "his sorry ass"... but that reeeally wouldn't go down well if he someday stumbled upon this blog now, would it? Talk about a close call!)

I find it somewhat ironic that this "decree" was issued after I refused to share the link to this blog with him. Could it be that he's trying to get back at me? Or could it be that knowing what a blabber mouth his girlfriend is, he simply doesn't trust me to keep the private parts of our relationship private?

(Hold it pervert! I didn't mean private parts. I meant... private parts! You know... the private stuff that makes a relationship a relationship? I should change it, but somehow, private bits doesn't quite cut it..)

It serves me right though. I've done nothing but talk about blogs and bloggers and blogging for the last four days. To be honest, I'd even begun to worry that he hadn't once expressed the slightest bit of curiousity or interest in what I was getting up to. Well.. now he's expressed his curiousity, I've refused his request, and he's gone and flexed his mean "man-muscles" and layed down "the law".

I should disobey... In fact, I should pay the meanie back by spilling every incy wincy juicy detail about our love life.

But then...

I'm not going to.

Not because I'm a chicken, but because...

well...

its him!

Its my Yote.

I wish I could be stronger...

But I can't.

Soweeee...

4 comments:

Ms zee said...

LOL....

you can still share some tinnnnnyyy winnnieeee bits "yes?? ", "No???"

Anonymous said...

lol... i agree with zee... just some the likkliest likie juiciest bits... hehe

Bitchy said...

Lol! The teeny bits... yes, but the juicy bits? nooo... Knowing the Yote, he'll find this blog pretty soon (he's an expert googler and snoop) and then I'll be in BIG trouble. Teeheee xxx

Unknown said...

Awwww, too bad. You could email the posts to us ur readers privately. YES?!?!!? LOL!!


Mine dosent like his private life being splashed around too and he knows the URL so if I do, I'll definetely get caught out. LOL!!