Saturday, January 13, 2007

Fluffy Bitch

Poodles... I despise them... Always have.

I despise them even more now that I see I've become one!!

The last two days have been spent, aside from plaguing the Coyote with planet-hopping plans, travelling the world wide bloggers' web. The majority of these have been blogs authored by my fellow "country-people" which have made me howl out loud with laughter.. but have also made me think.

This blog doesn't make me, or anyone else think... It makes me laugh... and we all know it makes my Bitches laugh too, but is that enough? Bitchy is not convinced.

I've never taken life seriously. I've taken certain aspects of life seriously - family, friends, education, religion, percy pigs, red lipstick, Yves Saint Laurent... goddammit I'm already being ditzy again! Okay... I'm joking.

I was trying to say that I've taken certain bits of life seriously... very seriously. But I don't think I've ever taken life itself seriously. Perhaps that could explain why I find it hard to watch the news or read the papers... or why I had to give up my subscription to The FT after two months because it was turning out to be a complete waste of money.

I don't know how to take serious things seriously... But all that's about to change! Yeeeaah man! The Bitchy One has come to the realisation that the years of fluff and umm... empty stuff... are over. They have to be over! Time to grow up Bitchy! Teeheeee....

So stay tuned - my next post will be serious... very serious. It might even make you cry...

P.S. I believe I deserve a pat on the back even though I accepted defeat and got rid of the FT subscription I bragged about months ago. I may not have broadcast this info at the time, but I replaced it with a subscription to the Economist, which I have slowly grown to (a) understand and (b) find interesting.

I will get there... I'm already on my way...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yves Saint Laurent... ahh now that's something to be serious about... lol.. not that the other ones arent.. but they're maybe more obvious... now YSL... thats wassup!!! lol(spoken like a true clothes fiend)

Anonymous said...

Life is way too serious to be taken seriously. Enjoy and live it to the fullest while ure young and free of responsibilities. You dont know when youre going to be OVERWHELMED with serious life decisions...i say..don't sweat the small stuff..you're still young!