Saturday, September 23, 2006

Paris, the city of lovers... sigh

Envy is ugly. I should know.. I'm the subject of a lot of envy, or "beef".. hehe. When you're as pretty and smart as Bitchy, there're bound to be some haters hating on you because they hate how much they want to be you. Teehee!

At the moment I wouldn't say I was envious. There're some elements of envy, true.. but then I'm also really happy in a cheesy sorta way. K-lolly, a friend of mine, is in Paris at the moment. Nothing special about Paris, we've all been before.. (If you haven't, that is very very sad. Send me an email and I'll buy you a Eurostar ticket, that is simply appalling!) But we haven't, well I certainly haven't, been the way she's gone. She's gone with a boy (and not the kinda boy you say yes to when he pops the Paris question simply because you want a free ride and intend to ditch his ass when you get there). Nope.. she's gone with a boy she likes. Like, a boy she really likes.

This has made me, not sad, but perhaps a little wistful, for a number of reasons. The first, glaringly obvious reason is that I've never been to Paris with a boy. But more than that, I can't think of any boy who's ever offered to take me to Paris. Actually, I can think of one, but he has anger-management problems. Actually now I think about it, I so should've taken him up on his offer, even though I'd probably have pissed him off in some teeny way and then found myself abandoned in the hotel room with a fat bill to pick up! Okay I exaggerate, he's an angry person but he's not that angry! That boy also offered to take me to Barcelona by the way, so don't doubt for a second that I'm a hot-cake! I am...

I'm losing focus. I want to go to Paris with a boy. I want to go to Paris with a boy that I like enough to spend an entire weekend alone with and not for a second find myself wanting to slap him round the head! I want to go to Notre Dame and stand in the bell tower and sing the gargoyle song from Hunchback. You know the one.. (Okay you probably don't, because (a) you're not sad, and (b) you didn't grow up with a cartoon-obsessed little sister) It's..


"Paris, the city of lovers
Is glowing this evening
..That's because it's on fire
But still, there's "l'amooouur"
Somewhere out there in the night
Her Heart is also alight
And I know the guy she just might
Be burning foooooor"



Coyote comes over in exactly a month. Will he take me to Pareee? I doubt it.. I don't even think I wanna go to Paree with him. Its so played out.. I'm gonna go to Venice baybee! Yeah.. you heard me!! And when I get there? I'll sit in a gondola and be serenaded, and then go back to my lurrvely hotel and send you haters a postcard!

P.S. If I don't make it, you are allowed to snigger, not laugh, that's too painful.. Sniggering I can handle

1 comment:

Bitchy said...

You dunce, were you not given a name to use? Check your email! And secondly, I wasn't jealous.. the whole point of this was to be humorous.. yeesh!