Friday, June 29, 2007

Seven Things

1 - That I have the largest sized feet of any woman I have ever encountered, even larger than my giantess of a cousin. And I'm not even tall! My feet are size 9.5 UK i.e. 11.5 or 12 American i.e. size 43. I spend a fortune on shoes designed to make my feet look 'dainty' but many have discovered the truth on sighting me in a pair of yeti-sized UGGS in the winter.

2 - That my grandmother once considered calling a priest/exorcist (call it what you will) to 'save' me from myself when I was a kid. I was that naughty.

3 - That I sometimes suffer from inexplicable bouts of sadness, some would call it depression. I don't do slitting wrists or self-harm or anything remotely drastic like that, but I do get very sad, and I have been known to cry on occasion - actually you know this already.

4 - That I have doubts about my faith many times even though I know it to be the true way.

5 - That I am the most indecisive person on the planet. At one stage in my life, I was rather ridiculous. I would have 'returning days' when I left my house laden with shopping bags, went from store to store returning ugly item after ugly item, and arrived back home empty-handed. I always keep receipts and always always check a store's returns policy now.

6 - That I have never cheated in a test or exam or anything. Not even in one of those silly 'teacher's running out of things for the class to do' quizzes I had to take in primary school. At first it was because the thought never even crossed my mind, and then because I knew I'd be the one in a room full of 50 cheating students to get caught. But then about a year or two ago this weird 'honour' type thing appeared out of nowhere and I concluded there must be no pleasure in doing well without having earned it.

7 - That I am a geek. You may have worked this out from #6. I like to learn things, it is sad but true. But then I am also incredibly lazy which can make things so frustrating at times.


I have no clue who has or has not been tagged into this thing yet, as I've been rather bad at keeping up with blogs lately. Jaja, I would tag you to get you back for tagging me, but I imagine that's against the rules and would defeat the purpose of this exercise. Hehe! I also don't know of anyone who reads my blog regularly anymore, so this is kinda tough. But anyway, I am now tagging...

Cultural Miscellany
Snuffy
Jeremy
Mimi
Toks-Boy

17 comments:

Mimi said...

Hiiiiiiii babe! sorry i missed the last post :) been so busy. i hope you are feeling much much better!

hhmm, lol i got tagged by someone else for this thing but the rules still apply so i have to write another 7 things!thanks a lot babe! (tryin to give you an angry stare..not working out)

TheAfroBeat said...

aah i get it, tagging is sth bloggers do to one another to pass on tasks?? like a pay-it-forward but not with the change-the-world intent?

anyho, interesting 7 things, but i disagree that #7 is sad...what's sad is pp who DON'T like to learn, so power to u geeky bitchy (removing the 2 y's at the end of the last 2 words makes u sound more super-heroesque in a cartoon network type way...random observation of the day!)

Unknown said...

You sound from your previous posts as if you are having an interesting time in China. I wrote on my blog comments in response to yours that I'm not going to do this tag thing. I hope that's ok. I live in fear that I'm going to get 'found out' for writing my blog and then I'll be in so much trouble... let's just hope I don't lose my job!

But then again, I'm not sure I could even come up with 7 things people don't know about me. Is that the task?

I hope you are feeling better.
Snuffy x

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure I have been on your blog before...

Idemmili.

BlogVille Idol said...

BLOGVILLE IDOL HAS A WINNER GO TO OUR PAGE AND SEE WHO IT IS...PLS DROP US A COMMENT TANX!TANX FOR UR SUPPORt THRU OUT THE SHOW......BLOGVILLE IDOL IS OFFICIALLY OVER

Admin UD said...

What is it with everyone being naughty these days!

NikkiSab said...

Lady u av found a friend with me. I n u, u n I are a special kind. Pls some1 give me an Amen!! cos wen I say a special kind i mean our feet. I am a glorious and grand SIZE 12. IT IS HELL TO LOOK FOR OUR SIZE bt i tell u its cos God felt we would make a big mark in life,so we standout. I just got a fantastic pair from U.S and it was for $14.99(God bless Predictions).Buzz me if u find anytin cheaper.

uknaija said...

China ke? E ku gbadun o

jadedjune said...

bitchy, you dont ahve any contact email, so email me yeah uniquejune1@hotmail.com......ta

Jaja said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaja said...

Big feet, Nerdy, cry baby.. whatever.. I ll choose you any day..

Thanx for responding to the tag... was quite insightful... loved reading it..

Still in China?

UndaCovaSista said...

From one geek to another - there's no shame in being a geek, girlfriend. The geeks shall inherit the earth...AMEN!!

Anonymous said...

I know who this is..I suppose you want to keep the identity one the quiet so I shan't say who. Your rantings are so familliar to you. Lol.!

Anonymous said...

my darling bitchy ... its been a while since i stopped by here(havent really been doing blog rounds all that much.. i've missed yoU!... how u doing mami? enjoyin the summer i hope).. oh my gosh at the feet thing... that is one part of my body that i would change if i could... MY FEET ARE FRIGGING HUGEEE... i wear 11 wides... and i swear i was actually going to write a post specifically about em... i mean if my feet were just long.. i'd probably cope better.. but having to deal with wideness... and superlong toes.. eshh.. i honestly really dont like my feet... they're almost always covered in the highest heels i can find so that hopefully no one discovers my terrible secret... i feel like flats make my feet look longer.. babe i'm like you.. constantly looking for ways to create an optical illusion of dainty feet(not exactly sure its working either)... babe WHERE do you buy your shoes?! hopefully they ship to canada...(stilletos)... crap this rant has been so long that i think i shouldn't even start on the other points you raised.. lol

SET said...

WOW YOU HAVE NEVER CHEATED ON AN EXAM? U ARE AWESOME, AND WITHT THE DOUBTING FAITH WHEN YOU KNOW U SHOULDN'T IS A THING WE ALL SUFFER FROM. BUT AT LEAST WE HAVE A FAITH AS SMALL AS A MUSTARD SEED.

bArOquE said...

hey nice meme, dont be sad ok. i get like that sometimes & the it graduates to anger. nice blog bitchy!

ValidBoii said...

This is really interesting, You’re a remarkably professional article writer. I have enrolled with your feed and furthermore , count on enjoying the really great write-ups. And additionally, I’ve got shared your webpage throughout our myspace. Nigerian Music Download