Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Bitchy... c'est qui exactement?

Parting is such sweet sorrow,

Every blog has its day, and a different blog was birthed today.

Teehee! Am I poetic or what?

Something has happened to me in the last four weeks, and I can't say for certain what it is, but I fear I might have changed.

Or perhaps I've gone full circle? I think I might be right back where I started... not exactly, but you'll see what I mean in a minute.

I wrote my first ever post the week before I started at Law School. At the time, I had absolutely no clue which way my blog would go. I knew nothing about Blogsville, or about the thousands of people like or unlike me, sharing their experiences with friends and family and total strangers. I never thought anyone other than my best friend would read my blog. I never thought strangers would read my blog, or that they would like it, or that I would develop friendships with them and even meet some of them in person!

Tonight I'm off to Beijing, beginning my whirlwind (yeah right) tour of the globe.

Ever the diva, I am not backpacking, neither am I going away for three or four months at one go. But I've made arrangements to visit places I'd always dreamed of visiting over the next 9 months - Cuba, India, Argentina etcetera - and I intend to implement every single one of those plans.

In March, I will start the job I debated on this blog many a time, and by then, I imagine (and hope) I will be a completely different person.

I am already a different person from the one I predicted I would be back in August... I do have a life, I have love, I do not have an alcohol addiction, and I am not overweight!

Har Har!

Farewell blog friends.

Love,

Bitchy Xxx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh im so proud of you darling. have a fantastic fantastic time and of course update us when you can.. you already know im one of the many who read and love you

rock on mami... and have a great week

Unknown said...

WHAT?? Here I was looking forward to your return... and you say Adieu?? You can't! You must let us know how your travels go! How exciting.

Enjoy and live my dear. And of course you have a life! How funny... you've just finished saying how you are touring the world! Some people can only dream of such things...

Life is about the journey, not the destination. Best of luck dearie.

Snuffy x

Jaja said...

What is this?.. Of course you know i want you to live your life, but that i will miss you too..

Ok, at the very least, stop by for a proper goodbye..

You just brought a tear to my eye. (the left one!)

Anonymous said...

am i going to be hunting this blog.. like a ghost?

Jaja said...

That was still me as anon...

Ok, i ll clean my tears and behave.