Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Bitchy.. c'est qui exactement?


Bitchy is a girl, aged 21, living in London, not in the City, but who, very soon, will begin working in the City.

Bitchy is me. I am Bitchy. My name, in fact, is Bitchy.. not because I'm a particularly bitchy female, but because of my creator's inexplicable obsession with all things bitch-related.

I am a fictional character. At first glance, my profile may be remarkably similar to that of my creator.. but, despite what you may think, I am, in fact, a different person.

In a year's time, I will be joining a gynormous corporation - a city law firm to be exact. Am I happy about this? I don't know. At the moment, you could say I was 'ambivalent'.

Over the next year I will be at a Law School, in London, attending a course that has been created, designed and manipulated by my future firm (FF) to ensure that I will in no way deviate from the stereotype of which the firm is so proud. I will emerge a smarter, and more mentally-stimulated individual.

In the process, I will have no life, no love (how on earth am I to pencil boyfriend-discovery time into a schedule that is already teeming with 50hrs of 'constructive' learning a week?), an alcohol addiction (because everyone around me will be substance-dependent and I draw the line at anything that is smoked, snorted or injected), and will most likely be overweight (who goes to the gym after 50 hours? Nobody.. that's who).

Things do not look good.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Bitchy,

Just discovered ur blog from bella's blog list and having an enjoyable read of ur current posts and decided to come right to the very beginning and go through your archives.

Saying welcome to Blogville wouldnt be appropraite seeing that you were here before me but I must say - I think I like you. Literally!! LOL!! Apply the literal meaning not the mischief or golden rule. LOL!!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! started reading your blogs like yesterday..hmmn!! bitchy and mad crazy too:)

Like a new novel let me begin by saying the introduction is par excellence and i'm looking forward to the next chapters

1